Would you like to win more listings and sell homes faster? Matterport’s immersive 3D tours are proven to help top real estate agents compete for more listings, sell homes faster, and capture more online shoppers than traditional online marketing.
In fact, when an online shopper sees a property listing that includes a 3D model, they are 60% more likely to email the listing agent and 95% more likely to call, according to REA Group (the largest real estate portal in Australia).
We can scan your listing and have a 3D model prepared in 24 hours, depending on the size of the home. View one of our sample 3D Spaces below. “We haven’t lost a single listing since we started including Matterport in our listing presentation.“ – Matthew McKenna, Keller Williams
A Matterport camera uses state of the art technology to scan rooms and hallways. Once all of the rooms and hallways have been scanned it is all processed together to give you a Matterport Real Estate Tour and 3D dollhouse floor plan of the home. Potential buyers can then pick anywhere in the home they want to look at and zoom in on that room. Once in that room they can take a look around and then even “walk” to other rooms to get a feel for how the home is laid out.
PLEASE NOTE: We cannot edit the scans!
Matterport Real Estate Tour Restrictions:Due to the specialized nature of the camera, there are some restrictions on what it can do which may or may not be influenced by the type of property being scanned. Please be aware that:
- The camera does NOT allow for shooting in direct sunlight
- Windows facing direct sunlight and without proper coverings may experience overexposure
- There is a limit of 200 scans per property
- The scan can only include areas of the home that are accessible from the interior. We cannot do detached garages, casitas, or exterior sheds
Matterport Real Estate Tours Terms & Conditions
- If you are unable to make the Matterport Real Estate Tour appointment time, or need to cancel the shoot, you are required to give 24 hour notice beforehand. All appointments cancelled without 24 hour notice will be charged a $40 cancellation fee.
- If the photographers arrive at the home and are unable to enter the property, the property is non-navigable, or animals are not caged/restrained, the shoot will not happen and you will be charged the full amount.
- Photos have a 24 hour turn-around time. 3D Scans have a 24-48 hour turn-around time depending on the square footage and number of scans taken. We will strive to get your photos and scans to you as soon as possible, but please note it may take up to 24 hours for photos and 48 hours for 3D Scans.
- While Arizona's weather is usually very amicable to photography, there are times when unforseen weather will interfere with shoots. If the weather becomes a hindrance to the shoot, or makes it otherwise impossible, we will reschedule the shoot for the next available time. We consider the following weather to be a hindrance and will reschedule if they are developing: Rain (photoshoot only), Duststorm, Monsoon, and Hail.
- If there are any special requests, please let us know before the shoot starts. We will try our best to accomadate your requests, but may not be able to in some situations.
- A $40 trip charge will be added to any order if the location falls outside of the following cities: Cave Creek, Glendale, Goodyear, Guadalupe, Mesa, Paradise Valley, Peoria, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sun City, Surprise, Tempe, Chandler, Gilbert, and Ahwatuke.
- 3D Scans cannot be edited. If there is something in the house you don't want scanned, remove it before the shoot. If you require the room(s) be re-scanned, the entire house must be scanned and billed as a new scan.
- Please understand that there are some areas of the home that may not be able to be scanned. For example: Inside small closets, behind tight fitting furniture, or small utility rooms, and rooms with narrow doorways. In these cases we make every attempt to scan the closest location to allow a 'doorway' view.
- 3D Scans can only be done in the interior of the property. We are unable to scan outdoors, but we can scan garages with the door down and will add that to the total square footage.
- ScannedSpaces will try to edit your photos to adjust color an make them as presentable as possbile. We will not edit out blemishes, damage, or anything that would otherwise make the photography dishonest in it's presentation from the Matterport Real Estate Tour.
- Hosting: Your matterport 3D scan will be hosted for free for the first six months. If your scan needs to be available for a longer period of time we can continue to host a scan for an additional $9 per month.
Matterport Real Estate Tours take about 45 mins per 1,000 sq.ft to scan, so please allow additional time for these to be completed. Matterport scans are done by a licensed realtor that has SUPRA Key access. This realtor is a current licensed realtor, however is not actively pursuing real estate.